Physiotherapy Job Opportunities
Synergy Physiotherapy is a leading provider of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation based in Woking, Surrey. We have a passion for ensuring that all of our clients, whether young/old, sporty/less active, receive ‘Complete Rehabilitation’ to allow them to return to their chosen activity.
We have recently expanded to a second clinic, based in Egham (40 minutes direct from Waterloo), and have the collective aim of expanding to become the leading provider of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation in Surrey within the next 5 years.
We are looking to recruit both full and part time physios to help us towards that goal.
We believe strongly in a blend between personality and clinical skills. Some of the attributes that we are looking for from a Synergy practitioner are: self-reflection, friendliness, proactivity, work ethic, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
The hours required at present are flexible, with opportunities at our Egham and Woking sites. These will need to meet the demands of the clinics, which will typically include evenings/weekends and possible cross-site working.
From a clinical perspective you will need to have:
- A minimum of 3+ years post-graduate experience with a strong background in MSK/OP (exceptional candidates with less will be considered)
- Strong assessment and treatment skills
- The ability to demonstrate sound clinical reasoning
- Extensive evidence of working in a multi-disciplinary clinical team
- A strong CPD profile
- A background in sport or working in sport (desirable)
We have extremely high expectations for our clinicians, but we do not expect you to meet these immediately. Instead we will put significant time and effort into your early months with us to help pass on our collective experience, methodologies and protocols.
We also have a weekly IST programme, regular in-house courses and team social events. Our rates of pay are very competitive and, most importantly, we are a great team to work for.
How do I apply?
- To register your interest, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Within your covering letter, please outline how you see yourself contributing to the Synergy ‘Complete Rehabilitation’ philosophy.
- Closing date for applications is 2nd of November and interviews will be allocated as we receive them.
- For further information, please contact Sarah Doyle (Director of Physiotherapy) email@example.com